Bike network navigator for androidThis android application allows you to navigate the Benelux and Germany bike network.
- Contains the entire benelux bike network!
- Navigates you through it.
- Plan a trip by clicking waypoints!
- Geodata is derived from openstreetmap, and is stored on the smartphone.
- The geodata is updated automatically.
- Shows your position on the map.
- Shows distance and heading to the next waypoint.
- Shows total distance.
- Shows speed and altitude.
- Speaks the next waypoint.
- If within a set distance to the waypoint, shows the next.
- A logging is written in GPX format. afterwards it can be uploaded manually to a site such as bike route toast or garmin connect.
- Remove the application.
- Remove folder bikerouter_maps on the SD card if it exists.
- Reinstall the application.
When bike routes are not displayed:
- Plan a trip by clicking waypoints.
- The trip can be stored.
- Or: plan a trip on fietsnet.be or other site.
- Export the trip to your smartphone. Choose: "waypoint as name"
- Copy the GPX file to your smartphone.
- Choose 'add route' and then 'import from gpx'.
- Kies: <start>
- Mount a bicycle phone holder.
- The logname has the date and time in the filename.